MNSBR: Registration Form - MNSBR

Registration Terms & Rules

In order to proceed, you must agree to the following:

Forum Terms & Rules

Forum Terms of Use

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at info@mnsbr.com. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

You agree to indemnify, defend and hold MNSBR harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including attorney's fees) incurred by MNSBR in connection with or arising out of your participation in any of the forums on this website and any material posted by you thereto.

You agree to adhere to our vendor policy as stated below:
Commercial solicitation of any kind will not be tolerated unless they are a registered vendor. This includes company names within user names and links to commercial sites within your profile or signature. Admins and moderators reserve the right to delete any post that is deemed in violation of the vendor policy.

Selling of individual items is permissible by private parties in the Buy/Sell section only. However, selling multiple quantities of the same product is considered a commercial endeavor, and these types of posts may be removed at the discretion of the admins and moderators.

Messages promoting a commercial entity that is not a site vendor or sponsor may be deleted at any time at the discretion of the admins or moderators. Occasional posts helping a fellow member to find a commercial vendor that has what he/she needs may be allowed, but we encourage you to check with our sponsors for pricing as well. Users are encouraged to report posts that are in violation of these policies.

If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please email info@mnsbr.com.

You agree to our waiver of liability as stated below:
By signing below, I acknowledge that all activities sponsored, conducted by Minnesota Sport Bike Riders (hereinafter, MNSBR) are likely to be extremely hazardous and may result in accident, loss, damage, or injury ranging from broken bones to paralysis or death. Such events may result from any maneuver, whether difficult or not, or could result from defective equipment. With full knowledge of these dangers, and intending to be legally bound, I hereby agree for myself and on behalf of all of my family and heirs to RELEASE MNSBR and any of its representatives, agents, directors, officers, members, fellow riders and owners of any and all liability claims, demands or any causes of action, and NOT TO SUE OR OTHERWISE make ANY CLAIMS against MNSBR or Owners whatsoever which may arise during my participation in any activities posted on this forum. I intend this RELEASE OF LIABILITY to be effective whether or not any loss, damage, injury or death RESULTS FROM THE NEGLIGENCE of MNSBR. I understand that negligence means a failure to do an act which a reasonably careful person would do, or the doing of an act which a reasonably careful person would not do, under the same or similar circumstances to protect him or herself, or others, from accident, injury or death.

I agree to be solely responsible for my own safety and to take every precaution to provide for my own safety and well-being while participating in activities sponsored or posted on this forum, including inspecting all equipment and make my own assessment as to whether it is safe and free from all defects. This RELEASE AND WAIVER is given in the interest of permitting this forum to exist and serve the motorcycle community and to enable my fellow motorcyclists and me to feel free to donate our services and to help each other without fear of liability. I further understand that there is no insurance coverage for this forum or MNSBR or any of the equipment or property and that I have represented to MNSBR that I have my own medical insurance in full force and effect. I understand that any claim for coverage of medical bills will be submitted to my own insurance company.

My release is given in exchange for the ability to use the MNSBR forum at any given time and similar waivers to be granted on my behalf by other members of MNSBR and itís members. This RELEASE AND WAIVER has no expiration date.

We may change, modify or supplement these terms of use at any time. Accordingly, we encourage you to check this page from time to time as you will be bound by any such revisions.