• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Final RV site give away for September

#1 User is offline   Course 3 Icon

• I Should really edit this.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Newb

Posted 04 September 2018 - 11:19 AM

And suddenly, we're coming up to our last race event of 2018. :( Seems like only yesterday I was making a call out for names to be put in the 1st RV site give away raffle! For September weekend we'll be back in our regular spot along the A Drive. As we are on the DonnyBrook course in September, this does not bode well for racers who also pit out of their campsite. However, if you're one of those racers who separates "work from home" while at the track, this still works for you! This raffle is open to any current CRA member whether you have won it before or not, worker or racer. So get your names into Jon Champ no later than noon on Tuesday. September 18th to be in the live drawing to be held Via FaceBook that evening!

#2 User is offline   Course 3 Icon

• PipPip

Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:25 AM

Closer and closer we get! Get your RV Site Giveaway Pre Reg done now! ;) Please get your name to Jon Champ!

#3 User is offline   Champ Icon

• ziggy zaggy...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Ride:2001 SV 650S

Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:34 AM

View PostCourse 3, on 06 September 2018 - 08:25 AM, said:

Closer and closer we get! Get your RV Site Giveaway Pre Reg done now! ;) Please get your name to Jon Champ!

I've already got at least 1 name! Keeping a list Dennis, and I will send to you before that Tuesday.

#4 User is offline   Course 3 Icon

• PipPip

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:24 AM

There's a week and a day to get your names in for this drawing so contact Jon Champ!

#5 User is offline   Course 3 Icon

• PipPip

Posted 19 September 2018 - 07:08 AM

Congrats to Jane Goset and JP Ashton for winning the RV sites for September! There's still one site to give away from a last minute availability so the 1st person who gets their name to Jon Champ gets it! Keep in mind it's in the infield on the A Drive so it's not as conducive for racers unless you camp away from your pit.

#6 User is offline   Course 3 Icon

• PipPip

Posted 19 September 2018 - 07:13 AM

And done....Dan Nelson claimed the last spot! Thanks everyone for participating this year and hopefully we can return with it next season!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users