MNSBR: 2014 Track Days Announced - MNSBR

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2014 Track Days Announced It's going to be epic.

#61 User is offline   Enzo_937 Icon

• Group: Newb
  • Ride:Gixxer 600, Ducati Monster 1100, R6, CRF 450,250,50

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:37 PM

I've done about a dozen or more trackdays in Texas with a group called RideSmart, very good instruction I assume it is similar to ZARS. There are three levels to register in with RideSmart, I am towards the front of the class in Level 2 looking to move up to Level 3. So I am curious if I need to start over again and go through the beginner classes again. Not trying to act like I am too good to learn anything from it, but we have limited riding time up here and want to get the most out of my track days. I guess I'm just looking for some opinions on what to do. I plan to race BIR in July and August so I just wanted to get some track time to familiarize myself with the course ahead of time. Thanks in advance for your responses!

#62 User is offline   Gunnar971 Icon

• Former Novice Unlimited Lap Record Holder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Ride:Stark Industries Kymco 125 Super 8

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:12 AM

If you have done over a dozen trackdays in Texas, you would probably be ok in Intermediate to start with. If you feel like learning a new track would take you a while and wanted to start in novice and bump to int. later in the day, that would probably be fine too just talk to Jessica about it ahead of time.

Great to have you out there with us!

#63 User is offline   Douglife Icon

• I Should really edit this.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Ride:01 GSX-R 750 - street 01 SV 650 - track

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:39 AM

So, I'm trying to sneak into the earlybird registration for all the track days this year and it says theres ~15 hours left. When does the discount show up? I'm all the way at the shopping cart and it still has normal track day registration numbers.

#64 User is offline   Rider Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Newb
  • Ride:2011 CBR600rr (Track), 2013 Multistrada

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:39 PM

View PostDouglife, on 24 March 2014 - 07:39 AM, said:

So, I'm trying to sneak into the earlybird registration for all the track days this year and it says theres ~15 hours left. When does the discount show up? I'm all the way at the shopping cart and it still has normal track day registration numbers.

I am not sure but i just assumed the early bird registration was ending tonight. I just finished signing up for RA in May.

#65 User is offline   Douglife Icon

• PipPipPipPip
  • Ride:01 GSX-R 750 - street 01 SV 650 - track

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:54 AM

View PostRider, on 24 March 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

I am not sure but i just assumed the early bird registration was ending tonight. I just finished signing up for RA in May.

Yeah I got it. It was a glitch in their system that they took care of super quick and I was still able to register for all RA and Brainerd dates.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users