• You cannot reply to this topic

**attention Cra Racers** Message from the Steward Team

#1 User is offline   CRAKitty Icon

• I'm from Corporate. I'm here to help.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Ride:2002 YZF600R, Virgil the Zuma

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:52 PM

The Steward Teamís number one priority is your safety, along with the safety of every volunteer and spectator. The best way we have to communicate track conditions, changes, etc is during the morning Rider Meeting. Keep in mind - this meeting is mandatory for every racer who intends to put a wheel on the track that day.

We want to make the Rider Meeting as short and as effective as possible, so weíre asking for your help:

+Do not sign in for another rider who is not attending the meeting in person. If this happens, the person who signed for the other rider AND the absent rider will forfeit all track time for that day. This includes practice sessions and races. We understand that sometimes things happen and you canít make it to the meeting. Please stop in Race Control and weíll cover the meeting with you.

+During the rider meeting, please pay attention. We encourage questions, but the amount of side conversations has gotten a little out of hand and to the point where people canít hear.

+Be on time. I usually end up starting the meeting at least 5 minutes late as I wait for stragglers to arrive at the meeting. This year, the Rider Meeting will start promptly so we can make the most effective use of our time.

We donít want you to be rushed getting ready to go out on the track, nor do we when getting the track ready for you.

If you could help us out with these things, weíd really appreciate it! :HappyDance1:

#2 User is offline   Champ Icon

• ziggy zaggy...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Ride:2001 SV 650S

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:09 AM

I will be there!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic