• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

R1200Gs -- Sold!

#1 User is offline   Jim P Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Newb
  • Ride:Triumph 675, KTM 450 SM

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:06 AM

-Just under 45,000 miles. Originally from Arizona, I'm second owner and have had since 2008. Vast majority street riding. Never gone down on the road. Some Adventure riding in California in 2008 and 2009 and I'd be a liar if I said it wasn't down at crawling speed a few times in sand/dirt (since that's a big part of the fun!) but no damage other than pride. -All major maintenance kept up to date and has had all of the recall updates (there have been a few over the years.-Ohlins front and rear shocks for 200lb rider plus gear. A HUGE upgrade from stock--finally did it a couple years ago-Original "Jesse Luggage" side panniers. Easily removable, lockable-Engine guard-Pirates' Lair R1200GS Stealth Backrest® Easily removable passenger backrest. Matches look of bike perfectly. Not shown in my pictures but I included one from the site http://piratesk12sit...htm-Aftermarket Givi windscreen with sliding/removable upper screen. When upper part removed the screen is more like a sport touring screen. Adjustable and much less buffeting than stock screen. (Pictures of my bike are with only lower portion. Stock photo attached with upper part shown)-Wunderlich throttle lock (stock image attached)-Dunlop Trail Smart Tires- only 100 miles on them. 80% on-road, 20% off-road-Have an older set of Michelin Anakee's that can go with bike as well but they haven't been on the bike for years- front "beak" got scratched in trailer last year. Was touched up and repainted but doesn't look perfect so I have a new OEM BMW "beak" in a box in my garage--just haven't installed it yet Accessories included: original windscreen and original suspension. Since the Ohlins front and rear shocks are still worth well over $1000 the bike could potentially be purchased with just stock suspension for less.....

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   CBR600F4i Icon

• Always Along For the Ride...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Ride:CB1000R, SV650, CRF250R

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:17 PM

Does it wheelie?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic