• You cannot reply to this topic

Spring time

#1 User is offline   CBR600F4i Icon

• Always Along For the Ride...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Ride:Super duke, SV650, Grom

Posted 25 April 2020 - 09:31 AM

These items happen every spring. I wish we could avoid them but history loves to repeat itself.

1. The annoying overpriced spring motorcycle prices bro. Sorry bro your 05 GSXR600 that has been crashed 20 times is not work 8k no matter how many shitty eBay parts you put on it. So don’t get butthurt when you get flamed in the comment section.
2. The oh my god what do you think you are doing riding this early in the spring bro. Yes there is salt and sand on the roads but guess what this is the land of the free and the home of the brave. Ride whenever and wherever you want.
3. The ATGAT bro. Yes there will be squids that rock the tank top and the white sunglasses but let natural selection take care of those bros.
4. The why doesn’t my bike start after sitting all winter bro. Hello dumbass ever heard of a trickle charger and sta-bil? Learn how to maintain your bike and stop wasting everyone’s time with your post.
5. The grass clippings on the road bro. I swear if I see this post again this spring I am going to borrow the lawnmower and run over your bike.

Have a great weekend and ride safe!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users