Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pirelli, Maxima Oil & Vp Fuel 2015 Race Season

#1 User is offline   yoshmechanic Icon

• I Should really edit this.
  • Pip
  • Group: Newb
  • Interests:Working Hard To Serve God and my fellow man & Motorcycle Roadracing
  • Ride:2012 & 2014 YZF R6

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:46 PM

Hey everyone just to let you know we will be distributors for the 3 following products, Pirelli Tyres, Maxima Motor Oil Products and VP Race Fuel. Jason Farrell from Farrell Performance will be handling the tyre duties for the first 2 rounds with myself and Scott Stall assisting. Once the July event gets here I will be handling all Pirelli Tyre Sales. Jeff Johnston from Pirelli US who by the way is as high as it gets on the food chain is coming to BIR for the May weekend. This is a true honor!!! He will be there to answer your questions so make yourself known to him. He is very excited about this venture with the CRA. He has a great passion for Brainerd as we have had some great discussuions on this subject.

I am hoping to get a list of all the products we will be selling with pricing out sometime this next week. Jason should have a good selection of tyres on hand and I will be building an inventory based off of interest, so if you want to make the switch please come and talk to me. I am trying to put together some type of contingency program for the July, August and September weekend. This will be in develpoment over the next month so I ask you to be patient.

As well I will have a full selection of Maxima Oil Products on display that will be for sale and have great pricing!!!! Oil, Chain Lube, Chain Cleaner, Brake Fluid, Coolant, Assembly Lube and Grease.

For VP Fuel we will have MR 12 and U4.4 I have been speaking with VP over the winter and unless someone has a special request this is what is going to be available for the Racers at the CRA. If you need something special you will need to contact me 3 weeks before any event but I can tell you now that the MR 12 and U4.4 is about the best selection. MR 12 for HP and U4.4 for price. I can tell you more about this up at the track.

As always come see me if you need something, we are there to help!!! The best way to get in touch with me is by email which is johna@wwmwinc.com or my cell which is 218 590 5627.

I will monitor this the best I can and try to get other announcements out. Look forward to seeing everyone this race season!!!!

Best Wishes to everyone in 2015!!!!!!

#2 User is offline   POE Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Ride:600RR street
    '17 Grom
    '14 Grom
    SV650 race
    YZ250F

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:42 AM

Very cool John!

#3 User is offline   yoshmechanic Icon

• Pip

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:02 PM

Attached File  WORLDWIDE-MNSBR POSTABLE PRICING-20150427.pdf (294.78K)
Number of downloads: 161

Pirelli, Maxima, VP Pricing see attachment above.

Pricing Effective: 04/27/2015

All product picked up at BIR
5523 Birchdale Rd
Brainerd, MN 56401

To place an order, Please Email John Anderson at JohnA@wwmwinc.com

* all sales subject to 7.375% Sales Tax

#4 User is offline   Champ Icon

• ziggy zaggy...
  • Group: Admin
  • Ride:2001 SV 650S

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:26 PM

John on Maxima's page about brake fluid they have a "racing" and regular DOT 4 fluid. Which is the one on your price list?

http://www.maximausa...ct/brake-fluid/

#5 User is offline   JohnnyCage Icon

• No Ragrets
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Interests:Roadracing & Guitar
  • Ride:At the back of the expert grid

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:59 AM

Solid list of products available, and the pricing is on point! I don't know how many times I've gotten to the track, and have forgotten things like chain lube, brake fluid, etc. It's nice to know that us racers have the option to purchase from you at the track, and for a good price. Thanks for helping out the racing community, John!

#6 User is offline   yoshmechanic Icon

• Pip

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:17 AM

View PostChamp, on 29 April 2015 - 03:26 PM, said:

John on Maxima's page about brake fluid they have a "racing" and regular DOT 4 fluid. Which is the one on your price list?

http://www.maximausa...ct/brake-fluid/

Jon, the Brake Fluid will be the Racing DOT 4 Hi Temp. It is the est they offer and very good

#7 User is offline   Champ Icon

• ziggy zaggy...

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:46 AM

Placed my order, thanks John!

#8 User is offline   Champ Icon

• ziggy zaggy...

Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:04 AM

Thanks for the liquids John! Nice having that stuff at the track and for an awesome price.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users