• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wisconsin Alphabet

#1 User is offline   28_days Icon

• Group: Newb
  • Ride:Ninja 250R

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:08 AM

RE: http://www.mnsportbi...p?showtopic=181

Does anyone have a .PDF or preferably a Google Map of the Wisconsin Alphabet roads?

I was able to find a few different sources, but none of them are a compilation. Here's the best resource I've found so far: http://www.wisconsin...ps/sw/index.php

Thanks!

#2 User is offline   JOHN PIERSON Icon

• GUZZI JOHN
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Interests:BIKES, SAILING, HISTORY, MOVIES, READING, DOGS, CATS, WOMEN (WIFE THAT IS).
  • Ride:'00 SV650, '02 EX250, '15 Ninja EX300

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

You're talking 100s of sq mi. I've been going there for 40yrs and still get lost-sort of/on purpose. Get the big Wis. map book and go lose yourself. The exploration is part of the fun. For me the best is east of CR-D(it hits 35 just B4 Nelson running up toward Mondovi)including everything between US HWY10 and the Mississippi as far east as your stamina/gas will take you. GJ :soap:

#3 User is offline   Udenberg Icon

• Start the Machine
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Interests:loud noises
  • Ride:couch

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:06 AM

I don't remember where we got it but we have an old fashioned paper map of the area from Pepin south to LaCosse or so. It's pretty sweet in that it has every single lane paved and unpaved road, yes there are a few. I'll have to look for where the map is now. If you get a few key roads picked out as an east, west and south border you can wander for miles without knowing where the hell you are but without getting lost.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users